Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mama You Know I love you!



  1. Mom comes first! No Matter What! [ofcourse under God]

Best feeling was walking thru the do0r with my sister and turning to my mom with over a dozen pink roses! The smile on her face was priceless! She deserves the best! So0 every once in a while u gotta let the moms know that you appreciate her and everything she does!!! Before the end of the summer I'm definately taking her out to dinner! Especially since i have the whip back!

*Ima end this tho0...cause im getting emotional thinking back on everything my mother has done for me whether i deserved it or not! Even tho most of the time i didn't. She loves like no other! Love her till the day i die and than some more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlysse Janai Graham

Charlysse Janai Graham
Upclose & Personal w/ the blogger