Tuesday, July 28, 2009

!JeEpers CrEePerS!!


So0o0...ne one who knows me knows when it comes 2 bugs...i'll claim it! I automatically become a "girly girl"!!!...Just can't do it..i hate em..most of all i hate spiders...[arachnaphobia] possibly! I will cry my eyes out! I refuse 2 kill them im sure they'll regenerate and hunt u down! they jump! they pop up at ALL the wrong times... so0o me and the girlies are leaving the hamilton mall and ofcourse im the only person 2 hop in the car...whats in the car beside me...A BUG OF SUM SORT!! none of us would kill them except rachel..lol..definately made us loo0k like some punks!!! but its all go0od she killed it..YAY RACH!!! thats mah girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlysse Janai Graham

Charlysse Janai Graham
Upclose & Personal w/ the blogger