Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BeEp BeEp! Who got the keys 2 my Jeep!?! Vro0o0o0om!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......GUESS WHO GOT THE KEYSSSS YALLLL!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!! I'M TELLING YALL THE LORD WORKS MIRACLES, YOU JUST HAVE 2 BELIEVE!!!! I WASN'T SUPPOSE 2 HAVE MY CAR BACK UNTILL SUMMER 2010! BUT I GOT IT FALL 09!!!! O0O0wW! bLESSED INDEED I AM!!


If if wasn't for the Lord & My Mother...this surely wouldn't have been possible!!! but wow have i truly truly learned my lesson! <====and thats sincere! If i could do free seminars speaking 2 people with numerous amounts of speeding tickets or wreckless driving charges i would surely do it!!!
Driving honestly is a privilege!!!! Know and
understand it..cause i'd hate to see anyone in my position!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlysse Janai Graham

Charlysse Janai Graham
Upclose & Personal w/ the blogger