Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ain't This Some Sh*t!!!!

So i was suppose to go to the nail salon earlier today but it was raining hard..so i fell back 2 sleep and didn't go untill this afternoon..by time i got back i did a lil blogging and my sis got home..so we did our usual laughing session with each other..but i realized i was starving! by this time it was 6ish pm....i go downstairs..and im like u know what im craving cornpops!!!! and lucky me i got the rest of the box! i was souped! so me and my sister are racing pooring our cereal and milk..but she beat me cuz i had to open a new thing of milk...!!! DONT U KNO I GO TO THROW A CORN-POP IN MY MOUTH!!! ANDDDDD ITS FRIGGIN STALE!!!!!! WHAT THE HELLLLL...I WAS SO HAPPY AND HYPE AND READY 2 EATTT..!!! AND I HAD 2 THROW AWAY THE WHOLE BOWL! I GUESS IT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT...MY CEREAL GOTTA BE STALE TO0!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlysse Janai Graham

Charlysse Janai Graham
Upclose & Personal w/ the blogger