Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally!!! My Exciting News!!!



Well 1st i must say i'm very blessed to have the mother that i do!!! I definately found out that my mom worked her ASS off and saved up the money str8 outta the pocket for my tuition,[if she saw this pic up here she would kill me so plz no one facebook her and tell her about this!!! but she's beautiful, so0 i wanted 2 share her beauty with yall] but after alot of hard work..my loan went thru so0 my balance for school is $0.00!!!! So0 as i told yall about a month ago i havn't been able 2 drive my baby because my insurance wen't up 2 about $3,500 and ya gurl Ci ain't balling no where close 2 that...so my mother told me that since my loan went thru, she wanted me 2 call around and get atleast 5 quotes for car insurance for my car..and it was definately sum hard work cause alot of people told me NO!!! they wouldnt cover me! ouchhh..lmaooo <===that actually wasn't funny..kinda pissed me off!! but i ended up with 5 quotes!! The other part of the deal was that i take a defensive driving course!! so0 i called Triple AAA...so0 ofcourse yall know i willl blogging yall about how that went! I'm so0 excited..like u don't understand how hard it was not driving my car for almost a year in october!!! true heartbreaker..but i must say i truly learned my lesson the extreme HARD way...I don't see the point in speeding @ all..i wasted over $800 in paying speeding tickets..it just isn't worth it!! But ofcourse i can't just thank my mother....I gotta give ALL the praise to God..i truly see how he makes our pain His Glory!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlysse Janai Graham

Charlysse Janai Graham
Upclose & Personal w/ the blogger