Wednesday, June 3, 2009

!!!!!a [PACKAGE] for me!!!!!



ohh emm gee!!!!...so0 my madre calls and tellz me 2 feed the cats..so0 im like todays wednesday....let me just be a go0d daughter and take the trash out..so0 i go for the mail..and on the very top is a package for me!!! im like hmmm this has 2 be a mistake..lol..so i open it and inside is a business card for [wilma j. lee].

a week before school ended i went 2 a workshop for finer woman hood and they did a workshop on makeup from marykay..and i dont wear make up..[okay a lil mascara here and there..lol] but when i saw she sent me that package out of the kindness of her heart...it brought a pure smile 2 my face...!!!! sumtimes it just pay off 2 be naturally nice. i truly believe what you put out you always get back if not more, just in a different shape and form..POSITIVITY!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlysse Janai Graham

Charlysse Janai Graham
Upclose & Personal w/ the blogger